Published: January 15th 2019
Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Machine Specialist – CUPPER to join our factory in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
No of Positions: One
Date of Filling: Immediate
Last Date for Receiving the Applications: 02.02.2019
- Monitoring and setting up coil cart, uncoiler, cupper/press and related equipment to produce standard quality cans.
- Installing and removing dies to insure production of standard quality units.
- Carrying out machines adjustments in accordance with the work instructions procedures
- Exercising control over the equipment work in accordance with the schedule
- Performing change over activities
- Training of new employee(s) assigned to his area of responsibility
- Performing tasks within the scope of routine technical repairs and inspections
- Taking part in assembling new production equipment and production lines including external services to other CANPACK factories
- Performing machine maintenance (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)
- Communicating and reporting comments on technical conditions of machines and related matter concerning production
- Coordinating to Technical Department to ensure correct and proper regeneration of parts of machine
- Performing other duties as assigned by direct superiors
- Technology Graduate (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Electronics)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the same field (Cupper) or press machine experience on a different type of machinery with good technical and maintenance background
- Knowledgeable in handling and using precision tools and measuring equipment, machine operating, reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Knowledge and experience in “Deep Drawing” will be an advantage.
- Experience working with Stolle Cupping System or similar machine will be an advantage.
- Having analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, Tolerance and ability to work in heavy conditions and under pressure, Team player Skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills.
- Intermediate or above level of English Communication
- Contract Period – Minimum 2 years
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Bachelor Status Shared Accommodation
- Working Hours : 48 hours per week
- 22 workings days paid annual leave at completion of 12 months of continuous service
- Yearly return Economy air ticket
- Medical Insurance / Workmen Compensation Insurance
- One-way tickets for Joining and Repatriation
- Other Standard Benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.