Published: July 3rd 2019
Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Manufacturing Engineer for Ends Department to join our factory in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
No of Positions: One
Date of Filling: Immediate
Last Date for Receiving the Applications: 23.07.2019
Responsible for ensuring the food safety of the product.
- As Purchasing Engineer
- Ordering of spare parts and tools in a cost effective way using SAP system.
- Planning of spare parts and tools that are fast moving and consumables.
- Sourcing out of local suppliers on all machinery/equipment parts.
- Evaluating product performance for new suppliers.
- Inquiring spare parts and tools from CANPACK POLAND.
- As Line Engineer
- Coordinating with Supervisors, Workshop supervisor and team leaders concerning needed spare parts and tools.
- Analyzing spare parts and tools machinery that can be fabricated locally.
- Preparing weekly reports concerning technical problem encountered and other pending issue.
- Preparing the corrective and preventive action report for major technical issues encountered.
- Recommending solutions concerning line problems either in electrical or mechanical.
- Coordinating with our colleague from CANPACK POLAND concerning technical drawings and spare parts and tools.
- Assisting in line during changeovers.
- Coordinating with local fabricator with regards to spare parts and tools regeneration.
- Fabricating of urgent jobs in Workshop as required.
- Leading special project assigned for the improvement of machines.
- Assisting with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansion.
- Coordinating with local and imported suppliers, and specialist from Can-Pack Group.
- Performing other duties and activities may be assigned from time to time.
- College of Engineering Graduate (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing firm with good technical background, experience in Can making industry is an advantage.
- Experience in maintenance of machinery equipments and Auto Cad drafting.
- Knowledgeable in measuring devices, technological process, analysis and interpretation of reports and control data.
- Computer literate, knowledge in work administration and management and SAP system.
- Having analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, high tolerance and can work under pressure, organize and cooperative, Teamplayer Skills.
- Intermediate or above level of English Communication skills.
- Contract Period – Minimum 2 years
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Bachelor Status Shared Accommodation or housing allowance
- Working Hours : 48 hours per week
- 22 workings days paid annual leave at completion of 12 months of continuous service
- Yearly return Economy air ticket
- Medical Insurance / Workmen Compensation Insurance
- One-way tickets for Joining and Repatriation
- Other Standard Benefits as per UAE Labour Law.
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Criselda.email@example.com. Kindly note that we will only contact selected candidates.