Published: October 7th 2019
Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are looking for:
To ensure that all semi-finished and finished products are manufactured according to the set standards and customer requirements, especially by:
- Reporting directly to the Quality Control Department Manager.
- Performing the inspections, measurements and tests according to the designed sampling plan and procedures.
- Reporting the results of inspection and tests in accordance with the established procedures.
- Coordinating information that affects the quality of the products with the concerned section/department in timely manner.
- Analyzing the results of the tests to achieve the targeted process performance by applying basic statistical techniques.
- Controlling the non-conforming products in accordance with the established procedures.
- Practicing all established safety guidelines while performing all assigned duties.
- Giving of opinion/recommendation regarding quality issues encountered.
- Performing any other responsibilities that may assigned to him/her from time to time.
- Knowledgeable in production process, analysis of data and results, and use of measuring equipment.
- Having 1 – 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- With an Engineering or Technical course is preferred.
- Having good English communication skills, Analytical skills, Tolerance to work under pressure, Assertive and Cooperative with Team player skills.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Additional benefits (eg. Medical Insurance & Yearly air ticket)
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.