Published: July 13th 2017
Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are looking for:
To ensure that all semi-finished and finished products are manufactured according to the set standards and customer requirements, especially by:
- Performing the inspections, measurements and tests according to the designed sampling plan and procedures
- Reporting the results of inspection and tests in accordance with the established procedures
- Coordinating information that affects the quality and food safety of the products with the concerned section/department in timely manner
- Analyzing the results of the tests to achieve the targeted process performance by applying basic statistical techniques
- Performing pre-delivery inspections of finished goods.
- Reporting directly to the Quality Control Department Manager.
- At least 1 year experience on a similar position
- Technical High school degree is desired, an Engineering Degree will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of measuring equipment
- ISO & HACCP knowledge is required
- Microsoft Office and basic computer application user knowledge
- Good command of English
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Additional benefits (eg. Medical Insurance & Yearly air ticket)
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.