Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are looking for:
Shift Supervisor (Cans)
To ensure that all semi-finished and finished products are manufactured according to the set standards and customer requirements, especially by:
- Supervises the employees in the activities and line operations.
- Prepares job request and personnel working schedules.
- Prepare daily/ weekly/ monthly production reports and responsible for updating the production data in SAP system.
- Responsible for ensuring proper inventory of production supplies, spare parts, semi-finished products, scraps and end of production.
- Develop, update, implement, and maintain procedures and documentations for Integrated Management System & World Class Manufacturing.
- Monitors the implementation and maintenance of maintenance of Good Manufacturing Practices, 5S, Health and Safety, general housekeeping, and continual improvements activities.
- Accompanies internal and external auditors. Recommends and implements action plans to correct deviation noted during audits.
- Informs the Production Manager and Deputy Production Manager all matters affecting production.
- Coordinates through concerned department all issues related to local and imported suppliers, and specialist from Can-Pack group.
- Responsible for ensuring the food safety of the product.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar position
- Technical High school degree required; University graduate of any engineering major will be a preferred.
- ISO & HACCP knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Specialist knowledge of regulations occupational safety and fire protection
- Good knowledge of English
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Additional benefits (eg. Medical Insurance & Yearly air ticket)
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Please kindly note we will contact only chosen candidates.