Published: October 5th 2017
Can-Pack Group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in Europe & Middle East. The Group owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products and modern manufacturing technology. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery, translate into our Group’s success. Due to an extensive growth in the Middle East, we are looking for the right person, willing to join our team in production unit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are looking for:
Deputy Production Manager – Cans Manufacturing
- Assist, support and will report to the Production Manager – Can line
- Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the production maintenance program based on best practices in the Cans manufacturing, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Monitors the used and inventories of spare parts, production supplies and equipment and initiates ordering if necessary.
- Maintain and monitors the repair of production equipment.
- Monitor, update and maintain the maintenance history of production equipment.
- Prepares report, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving production operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Supervises and coordinates with Production Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Ensures that Production Supervisors, Team Leaders and operators are adequately trained, for both operation and maintenance so that production and maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with Supervisors, Team Leaders, operators, mechanical and electronics/ electrical technicians to ensure two-way communication concerning maintenance and production issues.
- Conducts employee performance reviews to determine competency, knowledge and contribution of the production personnel.
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for Cans Production Department.
- Reviews the production report and maintenance programs, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/ or reduce operating costs.
- Monitors the implementation of safety, health, and Quality Systems within the Cans Production Department
- Coordinates with local and imported suppliers, and specialist from Can-Pack Group.
- Perform other duties and activities may be assigned from time to time.
- Technology Graduate (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electronics).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the a Supervisory position with good technical and maintenance background.
- Knowledgeable in technical training and processes, SAP System, handling and using precision tools and measuring equipment, reading and interpreting technical drawings, reporting system and carrying out of statistical and analytical data.
- Having good communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills, Ability to lead and manage employees, Can work in heavy conditions and under pressure, Team player.
- Intermediate or above level of English Communication
- Contract Period – Minimum 2 years
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Yearly return Economy air ticket to home country
- One-way tickets for Joining and Repatriation
- Medical Insurance / Workmen Compensation Insurance
- Other Standard Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
- Quarterly Bonus : up-to 30% of the Basic Salary
- Transportation Allowance
- Company provided accommodation or House Rent Allowance
- Attractive salary package awaits the incumbent
To apply for this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to:
Kindly note that we will contact only chosen candidates.