Can Pack Group is committed to continuous improvements of processes and implementations of industry recognized quality systems and certificates such as ISO9001:2000 and World Class Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing and delivery of quality and food safe aluminum beverage can and can ends meeting the local and international regulatory requirements and the requirements of the customers
- Being at the head of all aluminum beverage can and can ends manufacturer in the Middle East
- Up keeping, constant analysis and continual improvement of the implemented quality and food safety system conforming to the Integrated Management System norms (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methods.
- Identification and improvement of processes influencing the quality and the food safety of the products.
- Constant analysis of health hazards and supervision of critical control points according to Food Safety standards
- Modernization of technology and control methods
- Cooperation with verified and approved technological materials suppliers and other parties concerned in our activities
- Molding the personnel’s quality and food safety consciousness through making them aware of the importance of meeting the customer’s expectations, and raising professional qualifications for the company’s development
- Close cooperation with customers at all stages of product manufacturing- including assistance with our product implementation into production process and complex service and constant assessment of customer’s satisfaction level
- Strict adherence to environmental standards
- Ensuring proper working condition for the staff
The Can Pack M.E. management provides means necessary for implementation of quality and food safety policy, makes systematic appraisals of the implemented system efficiency, and guarantees that the quality and food safety policy goals are known and understood by all employees.
We invest with our quality. To be able to make the performance of both our process and our products predictable, CPME is using sophisticated software that enables us to review and control the parameters real time.
Ensuring the quality and food safety of the products begins with the quality of the raw materials. CPME has established its material specifications conforming to the industry standard, customer standards and applicable regulations guaranteeing our products’ quality and food safety.
Tools and dies are being carefully maintained, monitored and assessed by highly qualified and trained engineers using equipment and gauges in the like of Taylor Hobson, Mitutoyo, IMECO, etc.
Quality is at work round the clock both in the both production lines and in the modern laboratory. Using the modern techniques and measuring equipment from TORUS, Versatile, SENCON, Pressco and METOP gives us the advantage in terms of quality and product safety.
Our cans and ends undergo approval process from our different customers based on their requirements.
This is one way of saying that our cans and ends are compliance with the requirements at all times.
Our laboratory located in Brzesko, Poland is an authorized 3rd party laboratory by Pepsico.
High quality production has received attention from such companies like: Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Heineken, Carlsberg, SAB-Miller, InBev and many other large world brands. Due to extremely high requirements concerning the quality and technical parameters, we use only top-class materials. Apart from the quality and cost-effectiveness criteria, the selection of technologies and materials used in the production of cans and ends is based on environmental issues; in the production process we only use water-based paints and varnishes which allows us to eliminate the negative impact of the printing and varnishing process on the natural environment.